I. Tuition Policy
There is a fixed annual tuition for each school which applies to students taking 12 to 18 credit hours.
Students taking less than 12 credit hours will pay the number of credit hours multiplied by 2200 EGP.
Students who take more than 18 credit hours will pay the fixed tuition plus 2200 EGP for each extra credit hour.
For non-Egyptians students, the fees are doubled.
II. Scholarship Policy
NU offers a variety of scholarships to full-time students for their first year of study at NU. Scholarships in subsequent years will depend on the students’ GPA at NU.
Merit Scholarships: A merit scholarship is offered to academically outstanding students in the first year based on their high school score, as outlined in the tables below.
Transfer Students’ scholarship in their first year at NU will be calculated according to their high school percentage
In subsequent years, students scoring a GPA of 3.8 or more and taking a minimum of four courses will be awarded a full scholarship
Any student may apply for ONLY two categories of scholarships including merit scholarship if any.
- The university offers a limited number of full scholrships for applicants who demonstrate exceptional academic and extra curriculum performance at the high school level. The number of full scholrships offered depends on the level of support of the civil community to the university and the maintenance of scholarship beyond the first year of study depends on the specific terms and conditions stated in the contract between the student and the funding entity.
- Early Bird Scholarships: An additional scholarship of 5% is offered to early applicants tyo be applied in the first year only.
- Faculty Scholarships: An additional 10% reduction in fees are offered to sons and daughters of full time faculty members in Egyptian universities, public or private. Maintenance of this scholarship beyond the first year require that students stay in good academic standing (GPA
2.0 or higher) throughout their study years at NU.
- Excellence in Sports Scholarships: A maximum of 5 slots are available among all schools for national sports accomplishments. Priority is given to the top three places in national sports competitions. A 15% reduction in tuition, in addition to existing scholarships, applies. Maintenance
of the sports scholarship beyond the first year require that students stay in good academic standing (GPA 2.0 or higher) and maintain their sports
achievement throughout their study years at NU.
- Siblings Scholarships: An additional 5% reduction in fees are offered to siblings of NU undergraduate or graduate students. Maintenance of this scholarship beyond the first year require that students stay in good academic standing (GPA 2.0 or higher) throughout their study years at NU
|High School Score||Scholarship||BBA||CS||Engineering|